Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Strike your pose.



Things have been so uptight as I'm currently rushing to finish up my artworks for an art show. Unfortunately it has been canceled so I was thinking to submit them for F.U.E.L Collection submission. I've been neglecting my fashion-na-nimals paper dolls lately though I swore myself that I will keep on doing at least 5 pieces per week. It's a little hard to catch up with 3 jobs at a time so I hope at the mean time, it's forgivable...hehehe.

Tadaaa!!Final piece.
Title : See No Evil.
Medium : Water colour and ink on water colour paper.
Size : 12" x 12"


Title : Speak No Evil.
Medium : Water colour and ink on water colour paper.
Size : 12" x 12"Title : I'm Beautiful.
Medium : Water colour and ink on water colour paper.
Size : 12" x 12"

I thought I would like to share a few pieces from Pink Affairs Series : The Bond. This time, I'm concentrating on the lace and hairs that played important part of these series. They worked as the bonds that represents as the binds between female; delicate yet strong. I'm still using water colour as my main medium and my work are mostly messy yet controlled. I used a lot of pink, purple & a little subtle of blacks to get the feminine yet mistery impact. There are still a few pieces need inking so I'm trying to finish up everything by this week so that I can send them for framing and hopefully to start a new series. I'm planning to get more artwork ready for upcoming submission. I still have a long way to go to be a good artist/illustrator and I'm still learning so pardon my flaws :). Enjoy!

No comments: