Wednesday, January 14, 2009

If Only I Could

If only I could : Part 01 & 02

Sketches

I'm working on the new series of Dolly-Dolly. Here's the two sketches and one done with Illustrator. I don't know if I should be sending the original or the printing version for a submission. What is it for? Tell ya when it's confirmed :).
It's a two part pieces about a broken heart girl. She still kept the torn heart with a hope it'll be mend one day. The second part shows the little birdie of her gave the mending heart... There's so much hurt and pain going on outside there and I know there's a lot of people out there still suffering. Not only with love but just look around us how anger, hatred, prejudice and revenge had destroyed all the colourful world we built. You know, just wish "If Only I Could Mend the Broken Heart"...

Lets live and love from us,
La mode des filles de la forĂȘt

Keep on coming for more artwork!

No comments: