Monday, December 15, 2008

Fashion-na-nimals Addict

Mellow in Yellow.

Pink Affairs.

Green Day.

Purple Trouble.

New! My new added Fashion-na-nimal Darlings mood/colour series. All artwork will be at the upcoming Arts for Grab X'mas at The Annexx Gallery. Yes it' just a few days away. I got a lot more to add though I'm not sure if I have enough time to catch up. I already have 4 more FD drawings and then I would proceed on Dolly-Dolly.
Dolly-Dolly.

I tried my hands on acrylic for Dolly-Dolly but I can't quite get the right effect I wanted. Well I know it was a bit rushing so it was a little disappointment. Well, it's not final anyways. I thought I could ammned a lil. Owh, well the right thing is I need P.R.A.C.T.I.C.E! Since this is my first time so of course it look awful! Sigh...I don't think I can include my acrylic painting this time. Now I have to think the better way of coming up with Doly-Dolly.

Weekends have been hectic! Besides drawing and painting, I'm working on new ideas for the installation at the Creative Mafia @ Youth 2009 at PWTC. I just had some sketches here and there but I haven't finalized yet. The event will be in January. Since it'll take my two working days,so I decided to just go for installation.

There's still a few weeks toward New Year and not even a day will be wasted. I'm on my way on working on new illustration series for La mode des filles de la forĂȘt as I'm looking forward next group exhibition for next year. There will be a few local art events in year 2009. I hope it'll be more bigger and better!

No comments: