Thursday, December 4, 2008

Having a Black Monday?


Black Monday. Ink on A3 300 gsm water colour paper.

Well, I know it's already Thursday. I'd just putting up some new illo on Fashion-na-nimal Darlings. Here's a lil peek on what I'm planning to sell for Art for Grabs X'Mas this coming 20th & 21st Dec at The Annex Gallery. All items sold should be lower than RM 100 so I'm afraid I can't include my La mode des filles de la forĂȘt collection because that mean I have to mark down my selling price and also I don't think I really have much time. I would like to make something that people could actually buy my work instead of just looking at it because it's so expensive. How ever, I decided to introduce my Dolly-Dolly illos. I hope I manage to produce a few using acrylic.

Back to the post, this will be the first colours/mood series for my Fashion-na-nimal Darlings. Well...it's not just us having the black monday, ait? My FDs do too :{

No comments: