Saturday, November 22, 2008

Gloom and gloomy but there's still a little sparkle.

I'm happy to receive an email from F.U.E.L Collection for the Grand Small Show in Philadelphia but unfortunately, due to my financial problem, I wasn't able to courier my work to them. I was a little down but luckily my L.O.V.E soothes me down and convinced that I could have another chance next time. Hopefully :).

On the other hand, I had full of workload in hands. Next week, I will be at ARTrage Lab @ Soho KL (North Atrium & South Atrium) from 12:00pm until 9:00pm with my fashion-na-nimal darlings. I'm opening a booth for my paper dolls for two days on 29th & 30th Dec 2008. I'm planning to build a little stage for them since I can't think of a proper place to stick them on. So hopefully I'll be able to finish them up this weekend. This event was brought by Joujou + Shugi's Collectible Market. Last week I had an interview with Vivian regarding my paper dolls so you could read on Joujou + Shugi.

I'm still adding more paper dolls for the sales as well as for the next art event organized by RANtAI at MIA, near KLCC, Kuala Lumpur. Here's the pre-idea of the installation I planned to do for my paper dolls. I also will be participating in the art exhibition and will send along some of my current artwork .

RANtAI Poster

Installation idea.


Upcoming events:

1. J
oujou + Shugi's Collectible Market :
29th & 30th December 2008, 12.00 pm till 9.00 pm
ARTrage Lab @ Soho KL

2. RANtai art event :
12th til 14th December 2008
(M.I.A) Malaysian's Institute of Arts Red Bungalow, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur.

3. Arts for grabs X'mas 2008
20th & 21st December 2008
The Annex Gallery, Central Market Kuala Lumpur


Have an awesome weekend and enjoy!

2 comments:

Nichole Chan said...

I get myself one at the Bazaar.I really appreciate ur artwork!
It's so creative ^^
Keep up the good work!

THE ARTIST said...

Thanks for dropping by!