Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Post Designer's Weekend Solo Exhibition & Femme Fatale Conference

Last week I had a 3 days Solo Exhibition at the Designer's Weekend and
was invited to be one of the speakers for the Femme Fatale Conference.






My illustrations & abstract paintings.





On the stage with Miss Naho from Japan, taking questions from the floor.


Together with the other speakers for the "Gossip Girls" session.
From left: Sheiko, Lisa Lee, I & Naho Ogawa.
It was a great event. I was freaking nervous on the stage.
Though I have been in a design show on the TV before 
but this time it was very different. I have never done public speaking
for a very long time. I enjoyed the presentation from other speakers too
and I  have learnt a lot from them.
I'm looking forward for another event like this in near future :)
You can see the rest of the event pictures at 
Enjoy! 

2 comments:

anup prasad said...

Thank You Admin for sharing such a nice information, i am glad to sharing If you are organize an exhibition in dubai then you need to contact exhibition stand companies in dubai to design your event

anup prasad said...

Thank You admin for sharing such a nice information, I want to share such a nice information about my website detail are mention below
If you are looking to start up your business in dubai then you need to call company formation companies in dubai