Saturday, June 2, 2012

Another interesting job, another interesting day...


Shopping bag design for Tamaki Boutique I did in March.
Received an email from the client today saying that they received positive feedbacks from their customers and they love the design! Woot! woot! I'll receive a sample soon and will update here.

Besides that I was offered a space in Artis Kids Store at Paradigm Mall to set up
an installation and display my Fashion-na-nimal Darlings paper dolls and illustrations and they are for sale.


Here's how my working table looked like last week.
2 weeks of sleepless nights + too much coffee..



Packaging, tagging, thank you cards and
introduction/ storyline for Fashion-na-nimal Darlings.













Here's how they looked like :)
Enjoy and have a great weekend!
I'll update another special collaboration next week :)
xo,
D.U.R.A

No comments: