Thursday, September 3, 2009

New!

Time flies so fast without realizing we almost gonna step into another year in another few months.One of my new year's resolution was to be more productive. I'm grateful for the good opportunities coming; art exhibitions, bazaars, Curvy 6, T-Shirt Line, etc.Such opportunities have opened many doors for me to explore my work in a lot more experimental ways.
Thanks to L.O.V.E for the tremendous supports, event organizers and those who viewed and bought my work. Looking forward another good years ahead. For this I'm gearing up to produce more exciting work for a special event this month and also for Dude & The Duchess boutique. Here's the new collection and hope many of you would like it.

Piet Mondrian inspired artwork series.

I adored the simplicity of Mondrian's work and love the bold colour combination.
But instead of red, I applied fuchsia pink in these pieces. I'd wish to work more on this later on.

Between The Lines group exhibition was a great experience. I had fun exploring the theme. Very challenging I might say.

*


As for now, I'd be selling originals only and prints will only be available for selected series or upon request.
Please go to The Fashion Forest, our official blog-shop
where you can view the available a
rtworks and buy online.
International buyers have another option on buying through Redbubble.com.
Stay tune for more updates and have a great weekends.

Follow my blog with bloglovin


No comments: