Friday, July 10, 2009

Sneak Peeks

Oppsie!
Current Obsession Series

The Keeper
The Forester Series

Above are the new series I'm working on. I'm still drafting on the other 2 series.Yeah, I tried to do at least 4 series at one time so that I can get a whole lots of sets to replace the old work. Kinda bored to see same old things over and over again. Here's the action of my Fashion-na-nimal Darlings on how they take their cravings on shoes, bags, sweeties and many more! The other one is from The Forester Series.

Trapped in his lies.

FYI, I'll be participating in the next group art show : Between the Lines at the Annexe Gallery, Central Market. Here's a sneak on what I'll be submitting.

BETWEEN THE LINES

Art Exhibition

Thu 23 Jul to Sun 2 Aug
Sun to Thu, 11am to 8pm
Fri & Sat, 11am to 9.30pm

Presented by The Annexe Gallery and Central Market
Admission Free

+

You are cordially invited to the
EXHIBITION OPENING
Thu 23 Jul, 8pm
Refreshments served

Enjoy!



No comments: